With the impending end of support and updates for Windows 7, BMS-IT can assist in remarketing your retired assets to invest in your Windows 10 hardware upgrade.
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7, so, in moving to Windows 10, now is the perfect time to upgrade your existing PC hardware to a newer solution.
Although Microsoft is providing extended support packages and licence upgrade options, these are very costly on a per unit basis – particularly if you have a large fleet of IT.
Here’s how BMS-IT can help…
- Understand the value of the assets you have! BMS-IT can provide a current fair market value for your existing assets in order to understand the realisable value you can re-invest in your new IT.
- Protect your IP! BMS-IT will professionally decommission your existing fleet to include certified data erasure to protect your IP and ensure all assets are wiped prior to resale.
- Need help with de-installation? Not a problem, BMS-IT can provide on-site services to remove your existing hardware timely to allow you to concentrate on your value add IT projects.
- Want a cost-effective alternative refresh hardware solution? BMS-IT have large inventories of stock including assets that currently have W10 licences which may suit your refresh programme at a fraction of the cost of buying brand new assets!
- Keep a better record of your assets! BMS-IT has designed an online asset tracking system to better manage your IT fleet in line with your fixed asset register – call us today for a demonstration!
For an in-depth FAQ about Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, please download the Microsoft End of Support FAQ.
Get in touch today to find out more about how BMS-IT Ltd can help you with your move to Windows 10.